- Quilt groups consist of quilters who meet to work together, either in person or via Zoom.
- There is no formal teaching component. Quilters learn from one another.
- Some meet to create charity quilts.
- Some meet to work on individual projects in a group setting, either single day Sew Days or multi-day retreats.
- Many are free while others have a small fee to cover venue costs.
For more information email the Workshops Coordinator. Use this address if you are mailing your payment.
Note: On this page , each meeting has a limited amount of space. If you can't see the entire description, click on the red Show details link to view the individual meeting page.